Desirable Image will not be held liable for any loss of business due to errors or omissions of pages designed and uploaded by Desirable Image Ltd. or pages directly uploaded by the members. It is the responsibility of the client to check ALL new material and updated web pages for accuracy and legality.
It is the sole responsibility of all clients to obtain copyright or express written permission from the original creator of any company logo, or author of submitted materials, prior to submission of work that has not been personally produced by the client. All written permissions must contain original signatures of the artist or author and must accompany all materials submitted to Desirable Image for processing.
- We will have final decision on any aspect of services offered on our server.
- Any obscene material will mean immediate disconnection and NO refund.
- You will be responsible for the content of your pages, including obtaining the legal permission for any works they include and ensuring that the contents of these pages do not violate UK law.
- You will be held responsible for and accept responsibility for any defamatory, confidential, secret or other proprietary material available via your page(s).
- We reserve the right to remove material deemed inappropriate from your web pages, without prior notice. Desirable Image Ltd. do not allow adult or illegal MP3 web sites on their servers.
- Use of services on our server are only valid where the relevant fee has been paid.
- Extra bandwidth will be charged at 5p / meg / month.
- Back up of information is the sole responsibility of you the user.
- We will provide a 14 day notice period for any termination of service that has not been paid for. We will do our utmost to ensure continuity of service, however at times the Internet and other service providers are out of our control and we cannot be held responsible.
- Where we are deemed to have failed in providing you with a service we may offer you a refund or extension (up to the value of the original fee paid).
- We will not be held responsible where equipment failure occurs or data service is lost.
- Fees not paid by the due date of renewal will be deemed to be required and hence must be paid in full (unless otherwise notified prior to the date).
- This site may contain links to other sites. Desirable Image is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
- We operate a no spam policy we promise that your e-mail address or other details will NOT be lent, sold or rented to any company unconnected to Desirable Image.
Special Notice for Domain Name Registrant
Internet domain name registration requires the registrant to provide information to be listed in a publicly available database (the WHOIS database) during domain name registration. This information is collected in addition to the billing information.
Should you be registering a UK domain name (eg .co.uk), also review Nominet's Terms & Conditions which are available at: http://www.nic.uk
You should be aware that when you place an order for a domain name that it cannot be cancelled. We are billed immediately with each registration and as such cannot offer you a cancellation period. You should therefore take care in not making any typographical errors in your order.
We have a strict anti spam policy. We reserve the right to withdraw service in the event of complaint, without notice.
Please Note We reserve the right to change our terms without notice. e&oe